You may be a runner, a volunteer or an activist. However you choose to get involved, just know that everything you do makes a difference. After all, without the support of people like you, the 10 million people who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in the next 25 years could die.
These are our mothers, sisters, and friends who face breast cancer diagnoses every day. Susan G. Komen® strives to raise funds and awareness through events and legislative actions. Breast cancer is still claiming far too many of our loved ones’ lives. So, how will you get involved?
Spread the Word
Help get others involved in the mission of the Susan G. Komen® Greater Detroit – to end breast cancer forever! Spread the word in your family,community,workplace and school. Here you will find the resources necessary to get involved with publicizing our organization.
Contact us at Info@komengreaterdetroit.org/ 248-304-2080 or use the links below.
WAYS TO HELP
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Visit the News / Press Releases / Media section of our site for Race announcements and resources.
- Contact us to publish an article in
- Community/School newspaper
- Neighborhood or Association newsletter
- Work newsletter
- Online publications, etc.
- Volunteer to distribute posters and brochures
- Share YOUR Story with us AND the media